Thursday, April 16, 2009

What a friends?

Today im not going to school because my mother and I went to hospital. I have an appointment with the doctor. After having the check up with the doctor, we went back to our house. I felt so weak after I ate the medicine. When we reached at home, I terus naik bilik and tidur. That sumpah tak larat gylaa oh. Ubat yang doctor tuhh bagi damn mengantuk. After I woke up from sleep, I nak makan but mama ta masak lagi. I thought I na stdy but Im nt in the mood tht time. So I online jelah. I online myspace. Then cmnt with this few guy. HAHA them such a good chaters. Seronok juga cmnt dengan dorang but I terasa hati dengan teja cause I cmnt dia, dia ta reply pun. And before this I ada cmnt dia. I cakap tht I suruh dia describe pasal I but she didn’t reoly my cmnt. I don’t knw whats wrong with her. Dia marahkan I ke? Aleya pun macam tuhh jagak. I’ve called her so many time but she didn’t picked up my phne called. I’ve text her as well but she never reply my text. I tataw apa salah I kat dorang tuhh semua oh. I macam tak sedap hati bila my friends but I macam ni. Okayy fine lah kalau you guys tanak kawan dengan I but bagitahu I lah apa salah I kat korang. I accept it okay! But please don’t do this to me. Hmm nahh, its okay! I knw im nt good enough to be your friends. Yelah korang kan cantik, lawa. Bukan macam i. I hodoh gyla,gemuk, ta lawa macam korang semua kan? Nahh, I sedar diri I sape tapi no matter what happen, I tetap sayang korang as my friends J Korang still boleh cari I kalau korang ada problem. I don’t mind. Rara juga yang terbaik for me! She don’t care hw bad my looking, she always be with me whever I need her! Thnks rara for being my friends. You terbaik for me! Ilysmmmmm bby J Sayang you gylaa doe!

No comments:

Post a Comment