Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I miss you, Afiq

Guess what? I dengan afiq dah baik semula like we used to be before this. Im so happy and i thnk its the best thng in my life. I called him last night. At first, agak kekok nak cakap dengan dia cause for 2 months we didnt text or call each other. Then lepas dah 20 minutes cakap dengan dia, kitorang dah kembali macam biasa. HAHA tuhh yang besttt tuhh! HAHA happyy je oh! Hee he keep calling me GEMUK! HAHA jahat oh dia but i dont mind. Dia memang suka kacau orang. Ayat dia yang paling i ingat until now even we had a crisis, i never forget the words tht he said 'hidup ni cuma sekali. So sehari ta senyum rugi oh' HAHA when i ingat ayat tuhh, i will smile and i thnk of him. He such a good boy even he's not. HAHA he's my bestie and and i will never make him hurt even once! I'll promise it to myself and i;ll take care of him like i used to. He's the best :) Thank you afiq cause being my friends back :) I love you bestie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment