Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank you, Afiq :))

Omg! Yesterday was the besttt day for me ever. HAHA guess what? Afiq dont mad at me at all. HAHA dia dah okayy and we being friends back! Omg! I couldnt believe it! Is tht real? HAHA how i miss him. He my best ever friends. Time ada misunderstanding tuhh, sumpah i down gylaa and i keep thnking about him. I wont lose him either. He's the one who cared about me. He's the one make me smile all the time but when this thngs happened, he seems hate me and he delete me from his myspace's acc. But now he realize tht friends is important and he forgive me. I GOT MY FRIENDS BACK! Cant you believe tht? HAHA happy je i rasa. Losing him likes i lose someone tht realy mean in my life. Now he's back. Eventhough we're not like before, but thnk god cause bring him back into mylife. I really appreciate it! Afiq, you remember right my promised towards you? No matter what happened, i wont leave you and i will always do take care of you even from back. I wont let you be alone and i always love you as my friends. I love all my friends and i always love all my friends :) Thnks afiq for being my friends back :) I love you, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment