Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Love you Mama! Thanks for everything :)


Hmm im nt going to school today cause i having a very bad fever. I couldnt wake up this morning. I've supposed to go to school because the mid year examination is just aroud the corner. I dont ever want to skip my classes but I cant going to school today. Omg, hw can i get the best result if i always absent to school? Shittt! I want to get well as soon as possible cause i dont ever want to leave my stdy behind. To me, stdy is my main priority. Education become first than other things. Without education, we're nothing. I always want to be the best but I cant. I dont know why. Maybe I dont have self-confident. I dont take what people's say as a challenge and now Im realize tht I should take it as a challenge to be the best among the best! Sumpah i kesian tgk mama pagi2 dah pergi kerja, cari duit semata2 na sara i dengan adik. Every morning i mesti menangis tgk mama rushing na pergi kerja. Kesian sangat! I never appreciate what she have been done for me. Mama dah banyak berkorban for us but we keep on hurting her with our stupid attitude. Duit yang mama cari untuk kitorang tuhh amat bernilai but kitorang ta pernah kesah macam mana susahnya mama na cari duit. Yeah, memang ayah yang tanggung kitorang but kitorang tana susahkan ayah sangat. Ayah banyak benda na settle. But mama lah tempat kitorang mengadu, tempat kitorang bermanja and i couldbt imaging if i losing her someday. She's my idol and she's THE BEST! I love you so much mama. Im sorry with all my stpdist attitude and I'll promised to you tht I wont her you. I'll try to change my attitude and trying to be best daughter tht you never had before. I'll take care of you as you take care of me since i was the baby until i become the 17th teenagers. You're the best mm in this world and I dont knw hw to repay back all you satisficed through me. There no words to show hw best you are. Deep inside my heart there's no other name except your name , MAMA! I will always love you and I love you so much :0 Thank you for everything, mama !

No comments:

Post a Comment