Monday, April 6, 2009

Hate you but I MISS YOU

We've get to knw each other almost 2 years. You came to me when im hurt with my ex boyfriends. All sadness flown away when i having you in my life. We been a very good friends at first then im started fall in love with you. I wanted to tell you but im afraid. Im afraid if you doesnt love me as i love you. I try to hide what i felt inside but i cant. I knw tht this crushed aint going away. Till one day you approached me! I was like OMG, is tht true? I couldnt breath tht time. Its stuck! Now i realy knw tht we love each other without noticed it. I've told my friends tht im got him now and they was like 'Congrats ekyn, we're happy for you'. Everyday we laugh, we smile. He such a caring person. He's loving! Always cared about me. He spent a lot of time just for me. Almost everyday we met up. He always say; 'sayang, if i could return back the time, i want to be the best for you and i wont make you sad even for a second.' I still remembered every single words tht come out from his month. He always hugged me when i felt down. He always be a good listener for me. He the best guy for me tht time. His hugged and kisses will always in my heart. I remembered the time when i met him at his house. He told me tht he got a suprise for me. I went there and i couldnt believed tht he bought me a necklace tht i realy want! Even it is not as expensive as other but i do appreciate it because of his sincerely. But it just for a year. Day after day, month after month, he changed! He never trust me and always say bad words towards me. He doesnt care at all what i felt, hw hurt i am when he say tht i BITCH! I try to hide my sad feeling but i cant. I keep on crying think about him but i knw it just waste my time, my tears. I never cheat on you! Never and ever. I tried to be the best for you too but im failed! I dont know where isit my fault towards him. I tried to find it but i wont get the answer. But past is past and i cant return back the time. Life must go on. I done with all my words and lastly, i hate to say I MISS YOU SO MUCH EZAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment